Recreational Marijuana Info
General Recreational Info
- Must be 21+
- Must provide valid, government issued, photo ID
- Colorado & out of state residence may purchase up to 1 oz (28 g) of flower or its equivalent in edibles and/or concentrates per day
- Cash only with ATM on site
Other Common Questions...
Can you take marijuana product(s) across state lines?:
No. The possession of Colorado marijuana products is illegal outside the state of Colorado. Therefore, even when purchased legally within Colorado, marijuana products are illegal when taken across state lines.
Can you smoke/use marijuana product(s) in public?
No. The consumption of marijuana is prohibited in public space. ‘Public space’ includes Ski resorts, sidewalks, roads, parks, music venues, and outdoor/rooftop restaurants. Please be mindful when consuming marijuana products, keep it confined to privately and/or personally owned property and away from pets and children. Consuming marijuana products before or while operating a motorized vehicle is also illegal. Drivers within 5 nanograms of active THC/millimeter of blood are considered impaired and may be convicted of a DUI. DRIVE SAFELY!
How many milligrams of edible marijuana is enough for me?:
Why do I have to have my marijuana product(s) in a child-resistant container?:
What is an acceptable form of ID?:
- Valid/current driver’s license issued within the United States or U.S Territory
- Valid/current identification card issued by any state within the United States for the purpose of proof of age
- Any valid/current passport
- Enrollment cards issued by the governing authority of a federally recognized Indian tribe located in the state of Colorado.
What is a cannabinoid?:
‘Cannabinoid’ is a term used to describe a group of chemical compounds within the cannabis plant. These affect the body in different ways and often bind to different types of receptors. The most commonly known cannabinoid is THC; however, there are other cannabinoids that have been shown to have numerous medicinal benefits. The five primary cannabinoids other than THC include CBD, CBN, CBG, CBC, and THCv.
What is the difference between hemp-based CBD and marijuana-based CBD, and which one is better for me?: